World class social media for restaurants
Social media for restaurants is a lot more than just posting up offers, competitions and nice pictures!
We offer our clients a comprehensive social media and web service - and once you are a client you can be assured we won't be working with your competitor! That means your restaurant enjoys the benefits of world class social media - taking your business to the next level!
Limitless offer a system that will improve your ranking across all social media platforms including TripAdvisor, Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Opentable etc. Read more about our restaurant ranking system.
We have undertaken projects for some of the biggest brands in the restaurant industry including The Hard Rock Cafe, Cosmo, Jamies Italian, Stonegate Pub Company and The Aagrah Group.
Managing social media accounts across multiple venues is our speciality - but even if you only have one venue we can make it shine bright above its competition!
Please contact us for a quote, our service is probably a lot more affordable than you imagine.
Some tips for restaurant social
- Have a great Facebook page - nicely branded with consistently good images. Make sure you always respond as soon as possible to customer comments.
- Make sure your branding and imagery is consistent across all your restaurants social profiles.
- Use loads and I mean loads of great photos f your food!
- Work out and offer some group deals - only available to your social media friends!
- Run some regular competitions - prizes don't have to be massive, just keep your audience engaged and commenting on your posts!
- Place a weekly promoted post geo-targeted to your catchment area / location.
- Get used to taking and posting video - let's face it video is far more engaging than photographs and it catches the eye. Every restaurant should have the ability to take its own video.
- Don't forget Instagram - really powerful and often an opportunity to put your business front and center with a different audience to Facebook and Twitter.
- Establish your niche - try and become the most active restaurant in your cuisine type in your town.
- Engage with other local businesses on social - join in with their conversations.
- Ask for reviews! Get your waiters and waitresses to ask customers that have clearly had a good time to post a review.
- Make sure you provide EVERY opportunity to provide reviews - make it easy for customers and target all the social networks, don't be held to ransom by TripAdvisor or one specific network.
I hope you have learned a little of what Limitless can help your business achieve, we love to see our partner restaurants succeed and become the number one in their town for their cuisine speciality, only a few restaurants in each town will be able to work with us - so get in touch and make sure your restaurant is placed firmly above the others in your town.
Local marketing is especially important for restaurants - our expertise and experience has mean't that we have several accounts who are the benchmark for social media and websites in the restaurant and bar industry
We provide regular reports and show you where you rank in relation to your competitors, we also have ways to get your website to the top of google if someone searches "Food Type / Town Name" so for example "Italian restaurant Doncaster" or "Indian restaurant Leeds". Give our managing partner Simon Young a call on 07879 468 81907879 468 819 or send him an email Simon@wsdpm.co.uk
"I've seen how TripAdvisor can really damage a restaurants business, having worked with some of the biggest restaurant chains in the UK and many independents it is definitely a really big priority for restaurant owners. Stamping out fake reviews and encouraging customers to leave good feedback + acting quickly to address customers concerns will be the difference over the next 12 months" - Simon Young, Managing Partner - Limitless Digital
WE can make your restaurant No.1
Social media and digital marketing training
Get a free report on your business and that of your closest competitors - contact us today!
Obviously we can't make you number one unless your food is good... however we increasingly find that customers of ours have a great business BUT are held to ransom by companies like TripAdvisor - this isn't fair and we continually work with our restaurant clients to make sure they are listed as high as possible.
Limitless can help your restaurant or bar manage its online reviews, post regularly to social media channels and boost engagement and of course visitors / customers once everyone hears how great your business is!
We have several tools which we can give you access to in order to manage your social media - allowing you to monitor and post + keep an eye on your competitors and what they are doing online.
Get in touch for a free consultation - we are happy to chat and will give you some great advice even if you choose not to take up one of our management packages.